Best way to wirelessly transfer files between iPhone and Windows 10 PCs?

Al Sacco

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Hello folks,

I recently switched from Mac to a Surface PC, and I'm basically just trying to figure out ways to replace all of the Mac features I used most frequently on my new Surface Pro. One Mac/iOS feature I used very often was AirDrop, to quickly send images or other files between my iPhone and Mac.

As far as I can tell Apple doesn't let you send files via Bluetooth between iPhones and PCs, which sucks because that would probably be the easiest way to replace that functionality. I found an iOS app called Transfer Pro that gets the job done via browser-based commands. And you can obviously use cloud storage services. But I'm wondering if any of you smart people have any other suggestions. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

francesska

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello there! You can try AirMore. This works the same as AirDroid though. However, it is web-based. So, if you need to [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/airmore-wirelessly-transfer-photos-videos-to-pc/id997212086?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]transfer files between iPhone and PC[/URL] you need to have internet connection. :) Anyhow, it's a good app for a faster and wireless transfer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte