Lost ethernet and wireless connectivity

R1665

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
I have a Dell Inspirion B130. I bought windows 10 install went great everything running great. Then windows did an update then at that point I no longer had any form of conectivity ethernet or wireless. Tried rolling back update but no help. Broad com and the 1370 WLAN drivers ok properties say they are both working properly. In the Network and sharing center to find networks all it says is "This may take up to 90 secs" Identifying At that point goes nowhere stays on that page. I found this on the web, supposed to fix the problem. reg delete HKCR\CLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
When I hit enter I get Type "REG DELETE / ? USER. At this point I'm stuck, Any help to fix my connection issues would be great. Thanks

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Well since Ethernet and wireless are separate cards they use different drivers. Anytime I have a driver issue I goto device manager and find the device in the device manager and delete it. I then select find new hardware and it will go out to the internet and find the drivers and ask me to install. You can also go to the OEM for your model and look for Windows 10 drivers and if they don't have you can go to the hardware vendor's site and download the windows 10 version of that driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise