Snapping problems

LtBeefy

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
I love using the snap function to have my open programs take up exactly half of the screen. Recently though, some programs wont take up just half the screen but will use up around 2/3s of the screen and it will not let me decrease the width of it further. Even when I dont use the snap function I am not able to decrease the width of the programs.

Thing is, till recently ive been perfectly able to adjust the width of the programs and have them take up just half of the screen when I snap.

Anyone have an idea of the problem? Annoying because when I have 2 programs open that each wants to take up 2/3 of the screen instead of just 1/2 like they use to.

Two programs I am having problems with are discord and steam. Below are some pictures showing what I mean. Left program is discord and right is steam. They wont decrease in width. In the picture they are in the snapped state. Each picture showing what it looks like when you have clicked on the program. It covers the other half of the not in use program.

8ld3n1u.png

EU8Ww9h.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2