Hi,

I use the native Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app to sync multiple email accounts - a Microsoft "@live.com" account, a personal Gmail account, and an Outlook.com account. About two weeks ago the app stopped receiving messages from my personal gmail account...

-The inbox simply says "Nothing has arrived yet" no matter if I manually sync or it auto syncs.
    -I have ensured that the settings are set to auto-download messages from any time - done both manual and automatic (every 15 minutes, etc.) sync
    - The app pulls the appropriate folder list - all of my Gmail folders (labels) show up in a list, but all show as empty even on manual sync
    - I can still send messages from this account and they arrive at the appropriate destination
    - I can search for messages, and when I click "search online", the app will find messages from the gmail server
    - I have removed and reconfigured the account multiple times
    - I ran the Windows 10 store troubleshooter and it fixed a cache problem
    - I have reset the application completely through the application manager and reconfigured all accounts
    - I have uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it using a PowerShell command prompt

...issue persists. The other two mail accounts work fine, but the personal Gmail account does not. And - gmail still works fine through this app on my desktop computer, just not on my laptop.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks so much for the help.
    08-17-2017 09:21 PM
    ...so, I contacted Microsoft for support - nothing they recommended helped. I ended up resetting Windows and now the problem with the app is resolved.
    08-20-2017 09:09 AM