MS calendar and contact sync weird issue

mikosoft

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

I have a Lumia 735 on W10M CU (1703, build 15063.297).

I had 3 email/calendar accounts setup - two gmail accounts and a MS account (called Hotmail) and of course the MS account. Now out of the blue a couple of mornings ago the Hotmail account went into bork mode. Calendars are gone completely. Contacts seem to be present but with contacts linked from different accounts (gmail, FB) the other accounts take precedence when showing contact name or photo so suddenly a couple of contacts changed their name. I don't use outlook mail so I don't know how mail behaves.
Also the Hotmail account is gone from Accounts in settings but still show up in Calendar app but can't be managed (see screenshot).
It may be worth mentioning that my MS account uses the same email address as the Gmail account.

Anybody had this happened to them and how to solve this apart from hard reset? Hard reset is my last resort as I have the phone set up in a particular way that I like and I am worried I won't be able to recreate it after the hard reset (especially stick with the build I have now, it's from Insider slow ring).

wp_ss_20170823_0001_anon.pngwp_ss_20170823_0002_anon.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077