Windows 10 Home/Pro

nobueno

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am not sure if this is even the correct place to ask this, but i am frustrated and just trying to find help. I have a lenovo laptop that i purchased that came with windows 10 home. I just got a job that needs me to have windows 10 pro. I was looking up information online about it when I got suckered. I am super broke right now. Husband lost job, etc. So i thought, hey I might just try one of these keys to get pro. WRONG now i can't go back to windows 10 home. It says pro as the windows that I have. and there is an annoying watermark (Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate windows.) Here is my question, finally. How can i get my computer to go back to being windows 10 home? just like before so that I can purchase a new key eventually. Please help! Thank you!

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am not sure if this is even the correct place to ask this, but i am frustrated and just trying to find help. I have a lenovo laptop that i purchased that came with windows 10 home. I just got a job that needs me to have windows 10 pro. I was looking up information online about it when I got suckered. I am super broke right now. Husband lost job, etc. So i thought, hey I might just try one of these keys to get pro. WRONG now i can't go back to windows 10 home. It says pro as the windows that I have. and there is an annoying watermark (Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate windows.) Here is my question, finally. How can i get my computer to go back to being windows 10 home? just like before so that I can purchase a new key eventually. Please help! Thank you!
Did you have System Restore active before you did the upgrade? If so try rolling back to the last restore point prior to the upgrade.

Absent System Restore you'll probably need to use any rescue CD that came with the system. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3