Some programs are black

Kira Heisel

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I use windows 10 64bit

My problem isnt the fact the entire screen goes black...
Its only my Discord, Google Chrome and a few games that have a black window.
My cursor can press the different buttons in the program if I find them by hovering above them in the program window.
I have spend hours now trying to find a solution but I cant
I did try to reinstall the whole computer and that worked for 5 minutes.
I have updated every driver and software I have on it and I still cant get the programs to go away the the problem
I really hope someone can help me

Cas Olischlager

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I use windows 10 64bit

My cursor can press the different buttons in the program if I find them by hovering above them in the program window.
I have updated every driver and software I have on it and I still cant get the programs to go away the the problem

The same thing happened to me yesterday, still trying to find a fix for this but I'll comment so this post maybe gets more attention

Radigan Conagher

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I use windows 10 64bit

I have been having this exact same problem, and it started occurring the same day it did for you. Hope this gets fixed soon.

pacoco

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
omg! it happened to me on the same day as you... and i am Close to loosing my sanity because i could just find answers from like 2012. ist the same Problem: suddenly Chrome went black, i can still see stuff by hovering over it.
then i noticed that Microsoft edge cant Display YouTube Videos , they are just black but everything else works ( also the program overwolf is just black for me) i tried everything like updating Drivers but didnt want to wipe my pc just yet... i hope someone finds a fix soon, college starts next week and i Need to work on the pc lol:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans