is there an App to download to print from my mobile to my printer?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm using HP Smart on my 950XL to print wirelessly on my HP ink advantage 2545.

Hope the app is compatible and works for the OP.

... !

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey "HP AIO remote"... That's the one I'm using... but it gets renamed as HP Smart after installation

... !

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
You can easily print if your printer is connected to the network and your phone is connected to the same network so if your printer is connected to the wireless network - WiFi 1 and your phone is connected to WiFi 2, you won't be able to print unless you have bridged your Wifi points through an ethernet backbone (WiFi bridging is not recommended due to loss of bandwidth / throughput unless on mesh or advanced equipment designed for Wireless bridging).

So make sure your printer and phone are connected to WiFi 1 for example to be able to use your phone to print.

I am able to print using my L930 to any printer with this method and without a seperate app.

Plus make sure the printer can be detected by other pcs / devices - this is the important part as just connecting a printer to a network doesn't necessarily mean it will work straight away as some printers are well.. extremely fickle :grincry:.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Good input on the network/wifi info, TechFreak1.
The plus point about the app is it works on HP all-in-ones, including scanning and saving the scans.
I do wish it provides resolutions options for printing.

... !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss