It's an HP 2000 running windows 10 and when I first turn it on it's never connected to the wi fi. I have to connect it myself and it has no issues with that. It's my home wi fi and It's set to automatically connect so I don't know what the problem is. There is a password but it remembers it.
    10-05-2017 02:21 PM
    It's an HP 2000 running windows 10 and when I first turn it on it's never connected to the wi fi. I have to connect it myself and it has no issues with that. It's my home wi fi and It's set to automatically connect so I don't know what the problem is. There is a password but it remembers it.
    Try 'forgetting' the Wi Fi connection via control panel or the WiFi settings page and reconnecting, that usually helps on some laptops.
    10-05-2017 04:24 PM
    I have the same problem with my desktop cable connected with internet, I have to turn off my pc and turn on again, after that I have internet connection.
    10-05-2017 05:48 PM
    I have the same problem, started with the last two cumulative updates. I checked everything I knew to check. I checked the Security & Maintenance section in the old control panel and I've noticed that when the computer does "automatic maintenance" is when it happens to mine the most. I don't know what happened with the last two cumulative updates if it changed something with how the automatic maintenance operates but I have definitely seen a correlation there.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    10-06-2017 05:52 PM