lumia 950 touch screen not working

ANIL ASOK

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,i am posting this query with a heavy heart,as my L950 touch seems to have stopped working The side buttons still work so I have switched the phone on and off a few times. I has soft reseted,then hard reseted and reinstalled software using recovery tool.Then i came across Lumia phone Test application and found the below results.I love this phone very much and if anybody have a look on the below report and give me a solution,will be much obliged.Thank you.

Attachments

• LUMIA 950.pdf
    278.8 KB · Views: 5

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,i am posting this query with a heavy heart,as my L950 touch seems to have stopped working The side buttons still work so I have switched the phone on and off a few times. I has soft reseted,then hard reseted and reinstalled software using recovery tool.Then i came across Lumia phone Test application and found the below results.I love this phone very much and if anybody have a look on the below report and give me a solution,will be much obliged.Thank you.

Did you drop the phone or did the phone fall into water?

It maybe a digitizer failure, presuming the screen turns on and boots to the start screen when you plug it on to charge?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos