A Parting Gift is all we ask

Tarkang Mcshan

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft is giving up on windows phone and though it may not be a big deal to some of the people and users.. It is a big deal to us in Africa..Cameroon. The Microsoft community here. We love windows phone, we love the way we can so seamlessly go from PC to mobile and all the way back.. We even stick it to the android and iOs guys.. All that said we are sad that Microsoft is giving up, because out here we always see opportunity.. It's not for nothing that my hometown of Buea has been named the "silicon mountain"..If Mictosoft is going to kill the mobile branch, it is only fair that they at least leave us with a parting gift come this Fall Creators Update.. A major update that can make us smile and remember why we are loyal to Microsoft..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft isn't loyal to you, don't get too hung up on being loyal to a corporation.

The best you have to hope for is a marginally improved start menu. Like when they abandoned Windows Phone 7, Windows RT...

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft isn't loyal to you, don't get too hung up on being loyal to a corporation.

The best you have to hope for is a marginally improved start menu. Like when they abandoned Windows Phone 7, Windows RT...

I completely agree with this. We have no right to ask MS for anything. Just like they (now) have the right to not expect anything more from many of us (e.g. money for their services).

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but you are delusional if you think MSFT owes us something.

More delusional to think Microsoft would actually give fans anything at all. The last time and only time I feel they very listened and showed that was when they gave us WP 8.1 update that was feature rich and mostly from requests in the Feedback Hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans