Back to Firefox

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I used Edge when it came out - but suffered from tons of pop up. Went to Firefox - life was good for about a year

Tried Edge again - so slow opening pages, certain pages - I could not cut and paste, and pop up screens that would just not go away.

Sorry - till Edge is a browser that can keep up with Firefox and Chrome...I am staying away!

Anyone find Edge better than the others? Please share!

Thanks,

Mr.V

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I used Edge when it came out - but suffered from tons of pop up. Went to Firefox - life was good for about a year

Tried Edge again - so slow opening pages, certain pages - I could not cut and paste, and pop up screens that would just not go away.

Sorry - till Edge is a browser that can keep up with Firefox and Chrome...I am staying away!

Anyone find Edge better than the others? Please share!

Thanks,

Mr.V

its horrible on mobile and still bad on desktop, I never use it.

h4mm3r tyme

Jun 14, 2017
Visit site
Personally, I prefer Edge over the rest. I only use IE in scenarios where Edge is not supported - not that many. It all boils down to personal preference, individual experience and browser needs.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
oh no...Firefox crashes everytime I try to upload something. I can use Chrome, but have used Edge.
It is terrible. It is so slow. Type something in...it hangs, then resolves.
FF and Chrome don't
Why is this native MS browser such garbage?

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I was trying to use Edge ever since Windows 10 launched, but recently I just found it unbearable and installed Chrome. Life is good now, except my internet drops randomly and sometimes I need to restart PC three times for it to recognize internet. Oh well, I guess hard resets are required for any kind of windows after 8.1 to work normally.

Sent from mTalk

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I have moved almost exclusively to the Brave Browser, it is as secure as Firefox with add ONs and much faster.

What few sites are only compatible with chrome and safari I use chrome for, but on general I try and avoid Google products.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss