Action Center not function well on FCU

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I was glad to see that the FCU fixed a few issues that presented itself after the CU was released earlier this year, mostly the excessive fan noise and overheating issues. However, now there is an annoying bug with the Action Center where it no longer functions correctly. It worked right after the update but after a while it will no longer open whether you swipe, click the notification icon or right click and select to open. It will display the number of notifications but the notifications will not pop up at the time they are activated. Eventually, after quite some time, all the notifications will pop up one after another which is really annoying and disruptive since it is playing catchup and will go on and on.

Running an SFC does nothing as the OS comes up clean, I even wiped my install and did a fresh build 16299.19 from ISO and it went back to the same problem.

I've not been able to find much on the internet searches to fix the issue, thought I'd try here to see if anyone has experienced the same or may have a fix.

I will say that I've never used a Windows OS that has been consistently buggy as Windows 10. Vista and ME included.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo