MSN Notifications Not Working?

Chazzy J

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi. Has anyone else's MSN News, Money, and Sports stopped sending notifications on their PC and phone? Use to get these all the time. I haven't seen any for like 10 days now. Noticed it first on my Galaxy Note8 and thought it was a recent update Verizon pushed through, but now I notice that it's not coming through on my PC too. Yes I've checked my settings, everything is set up to send notifications. Anyone else having this issue?

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I received a notification, mobile or PC, from those apps.

UPDATE: I am getting Money notifications today.

Last edited:

Chazzy J

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Now that you mention it, I can't remember the last time I received a notification, mobile or PC, from those apps.

UPDATE: I am getting Money notifications today.

Yeah, I got a notification from MSN Money yesterday morning -- it actually came through with duplicate notifications, but that was the only one. I didn't get my usual end of day trading notification.

No News notification and I would presume the Alabama Primary would have triggered some sort of notification now that that's over.

And I use to get notifications of my favorite Sports team as the game started and what the final score was -- now nothing at all...

Anyhow, glad it's not just me. Thanks for confirming

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss