Windows 10 Mobile E-Mail won't let me update a MS Exchange password

neutropia

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
SOLVED: I ended up having to uninstall the outlook app but was thankfully able to find it on the app store.

I had to change my e-mail password at work but now my windows e-mail app won't let me update the password or even get into the account settings. It will pop up saying my setting are out of date but when i click "Fix My Account" or try to edit the settings, absolutely nothing happens. If I click my personal e-mail, the options to edit settings/remove account screen will load but my exchange e-mail is locked. As you can see in my picture the options are there but clicking does nothing. I've reset and soft reset and really hoping to avoid doing a hard reset. I've even tried going in through my calendar and had no luck.

Anyone having this problem or have any ideas?

I'm running OS build 10.0.15254.124 on a Lumia 950XL.

Last edited:

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem. Thanks for the solution!! It has been bugging me for over a week now.

SOLVED: I ended up having to uninstall the outlook app but was thankfully able to find it on the app store.

I had to change my e-mail password at work but now my windows e-mail app won't let me update the password or even get into the account settings. It will pop up saying my setting are out of date but when i click "Fix My Account" or try to edit the settings, absolutely nothing happens. If I click my personal e-mail, the options to edit settings/remove account screen will load but my exchange e-mail is locked. As you can see in my picture the options are there but clicking does nothing. I've reset and soft reset and really hoping to avoid doing a hard reset. I've even tried going in through my calendar and had no luck.

Anyone having this problem or have any ideas?

I'm running OS build 10.0.15254.124 on a Lumia 950XL.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
OK, so I hastily uninstalled the mail and calendar apps, but now my phone is telling me that it still has them installed when I search for them in the store? any ideas??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans