Has anyone been persuaded to delay switching by the recent patents?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, now that Apple and Google have decided that we don't need a headphone jack I might steal a glance at a phone-sized WOA device. I hope it will have an amazing camera.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
We've (my wife and I) have never had any thoughts of switching from our Windows mobile phones and I recently purchased the Verizon version of the HP Elite x3. I hope the patents result in a phone enabled device.

"Support what you like or be part of the problem."

Best Wishes

MrockNroll

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Keven, did either of you have a 950XL before you started using the HP elite x3 ? just wonder how you like it in comparison to that phone. Thanks.

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
The sheer volume of "hinged device" type patents recently, as well as the detailed rendering of both a full device as well as many of the individual components (mostly hinge related, but also curved screen etc.) show that Microsoft is actively developing something. Whether it comes to market or not is another matter, but these renders go back 2 years, so therte should be something well along the development cycle by now... let's find out in February.

BajanSaint69

Jun 30, 2017
Visit site
Let's face it the rumours have been swirling about some "revolutionary" mobile device for some time now, and as everyone admits, MS needs a mobile presence if it is to have a long term future. The recent admission of the "death of Windows Mobile" to me is an indication that something to replace it is coming soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb