Has anyone else had this problem with the Starbucks windows phone app?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't either actually. I just remember, back in the WP8 days, waiting for more and more official, big name apps to come to the platform. I just remember when Starbucks announced that their app would be released. Ahhh, good times. Ha ha

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes the app has been removed from the store, so I would imagine just like other windows phone apps they are being discontinued.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
There's something wrong with this picture: Nadella is on the board of Starbucks, and this app still gets discontinued?
I commented on your other post, but here's another thought. Nadella knows as well as anyone that Starbucks would be throwing money in the trash by continuing to support their Windows app. Now, why it came to that is another story...

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I just put the 950XL DS back into service (bought a Mugen 9300mah battery for it) and immediately had to do hard reset because of Bluetooth issues. When I restored from backup, CraveTV app had disappeared, NY Times app no longer supported, Starbucks app kaput. The app abandonments are coming fast and furious.

But it's amazing how having enough battery power to do whatever you want on the phone without worrying about charge level papers over most of the app-gap cracks!

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
The starbucks app hasn’t worked for me for over a year. It would fail to logon at all. Main reason - along with Outlook working faster and better on Iphone - that I gave up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99