Windows 10 Update Endless Loop

Fast Awake

Jan 6, 2018
Visit site
"Microsoft !0 Update in endless loop - It has cost thousands in data and at this point
my Windows 10 on my laptop is now fg useless.
I can no longer afford to go online as
Windows 10 updates,
will not reboot after applying update,
Run Repair unapplies update changes ,
tell you to run trouble shooter
tells you update database is corrupt,
redownloads update,
fails on reboot.
Run Repair unapplies update changes ,
tell you to run trouble shooter
tells you update database is corrupt,
redownloads update,
fails on reboot.
update redownloads and so on and so on and so on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FG HATE MICROSOFT "

I have spent 4 days trying to fix this and i am now bald with tearing my hear out.

I am stupefied that Microsoft just keeps releasing massive untested updates which inevitably require days to resolve new problems and issues which arise from each release - documents and spreadsheets become inaccessible, Wifi requires disabling and reenabling every 10 minutes, hardware becomes unregnognisable and unable to access and so on aand so on - the list is endless and countless valuable hours days and months wasted as a result !!!:angry:

I cannot imagine how a layman deals with these issues time after time (well I do - they give me a call to try and resolve their probles

Posted from Linux Ubuntu 17.10 running in dual boot which also gets corrrupted with each Windows 10 Update - what an absolute pleasure to work on an operating system which not only just works, but is elegant and feature rich. So long Microsoft and thanks for all the rotten fish !

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I continue to be stupefied by the number of people who implement a significant OS upgrade with NO BACKUP of either data or a system recovery disk. Storage is cheap; programs and strategies abound. And users still want to blame MS for their own failure to safeguard their own information.

It would be great if every OS update or upgrade were lawless on the literally millions of potential hardware configurations -- to expect this type of perfection is simply insanity.

BACK UP YOUR DATA! BACK UP YOUR SYSTEM!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss