I have urgently come it back

AidaBouteflika

Jan 29, 2018
Visit site
I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared.

Which version of outlook are you using?

The pst file of older versions of outlook have a 2 gig limit.

Also in the older versions outlook there is an automatic archive rule, so have a look on the left handside and look for the word "archive".

You should find your older emails in the archive section (archive.pst).

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Go to search and search for them to make sure they are not in other folders such as junk or deleted. If you have web mail access, login via the browser and also check there. If you have an IT department, ask them. If they are still nowhere to be found, tell your boss emails have disappeared and get him to resend them (no point in pretending they haven't, since you are not incompetent and deleted them by accident). This might happen again if it's a server problem or if you are using a platform that censors things (g). Also, it's possible to recall messages (sender sends, then recalls), which removes them from the server, he may have done that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb