I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared.
    01-29-2018 10:28 AM
    I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared.
    Which version of outlook are you using?

The pst file of older versions of outlook have a 2 gig limit.

Also in the older versions outlook there is an automatic archive rule, so have a look on the left handside and look for the word "archive".

You should find your older emails in the archive section (archive.pst).
    01-30-2018 05:31 PM
    Go to search and search for them to make sure they are not in other folders such as junk or deleted. If you have web mail access, login via the browser and also check there. If you have an IT department, ask them. If they are still nowhere to be found, tell your boss emails have disappeared and get him to resend them (no point in pretending they haven't, since you are not incompetent and deleted them by accident). This might happen again if it's a server problem or if you are using a platform that censors things (g). Also, it's possible to recall messages (sender sends, then recalls), which removes them from the server, he may have done that.
    01-30-2018 10:04 PM
    I do not advise you to use MS Outlook generally. However, in your case, I would apply ScanPST and after if it isn't helpful you may choose one powerful instruments.

One of the best is Stellar, DataNumen

But for me was effective this one https://download.cnet.com/Recovery-Toolbox-for-Outlook-Password/3000-2369_4-10567415.html
    01-31-2018 02:19 PM