Screenshots don't work on my new L950

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I transitioned from an old L950 to a new one I'd been holding for safekeeping. Fully updated to the latest OS version. I moved over my SD card with all my photos and music. I set up the new phone as usual to save all photos to the SD card. But now I cannot take a screenshot on the new phone. My SD card has a screenshot folder and all my previous screenshots are there. Screenshots work when I switch my storage preference to save photos to the phone instead of the SD card. But I don't want to have all my photos going forward saved to the phone rather than the SD card.

Anyone come across this issue? Any known solution?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I transitioned from an old L950 to a new one I'd been holding for safekeeping. Fully updated to the latest OS version. I moved over my SD card with all my photos and music. I set up the new phone as usual to save all photos to the SD card. But now I cannot take a screenshot on the new phone. My SD card has a screenshot folder and all my previous screenshots are there. Screenshots work when I switch my storage preference to save photos to the phone instead of the SD card. But I don't want to have all my photos going forward saved to the phone rather than the SD card.

Anyone come across this issue? Any known solution?

Try the following:

1. change all the default storage locations back to the phone.
  2. Move all the files on the msd card on to your laptop or PC using a card reader / adapter {if you have a laptop or table with a sd card slot} or phone usb cable.
  3. Format the msd card (you may need to use a card reader / msd adapter)
  4. Now place the blank msd card into the phone
  5. set the default locations to the msd card
  6. plug in the phone via usb cable
  7. navigate to the phone's msd card via explorer
  8. move all the files back to the msd card, however test the screenshot functionality first before doing so. Also you may get issues with offline maps, so best to re-download these back to the msd card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)