Do I have a virus?!

HeBanG

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Hello.. I got this computer on Thursday, brand new, I already had a camera problem, but fixed it. My computer has been working fine until this morning.. I went to play a YouTube
video and 30 seconds into the video a storm of Purple and Green pixels flooded the whole screen, glitching the video and pausing it a few times. I don't know what it could be,
I downloaded some games on steam (CS:GO) Also Minecraft. It played really nice, still does for the most of it, but sometimes it goes out of the game. I checked windows
viruses and it got rid of the potential threats, but didn't make a difference. I have 128 GB of storage and 8 GB of ram. Also my mouse keeps glitching out, and the computer freezes.
This was a birthday present, the HP Envy x360 15m-bq121dx a 700$ computer. Anything that would fix this? (All of my browsers it does this on)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't sound like a virus to me. It does, however, sound like glitchy hardware or software. Is there a way you can take it in for a refund/swap for a new one. If not, I would contact HP. If that falls, contact MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon