Edge tabs keep seperating due to lag?

RoiteTrom26

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
There are times when I have 2-3 tabs on the Edge browser and when I switch from one tab to the other, the tab would then freeze and separate from the browser (thus resulting me in having 2 Edge browsers open).

If I had to take a guess, the slight freeze when I go from one tab to another registers as a "click and drag" movement on the tab which is why it separates.. is there a fix for this or do I have to wait for an update? Has anyone else experienced this? I love Edge but I wish it wasn't so choppy.

Hansani Archibald

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by RoiteTrom26
There are times when I have 2-3 tabs on the Edge browser and when I switch from one tab to the other, the tab would then freeze and separate from the browser (thus resulting me in having 2 Edge browsers open).

If I had to take a guess, the slight freeze when I go from one tab to another registers as a "click and drag" movement on the tab which is why it separates.. is there a fix for this or do I have to wait for an update? Has anyone else experienced this? I love Edge but I wish it wasn't so choppy.

Hansani Archibald

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by RoiteTrom26

I've had similar issues with the lagging separating tabs. I use Surface Pro 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes