Facebook App stopped working

VasTheGreek

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Since today (2018/06/13) my facebook app stopped working. :eck: I am assuming this is the same for everybody else too. Are there any workarounds or time to uninstall it and use the browser?

Thanks
Vas

khunter08

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
My wife has the same issue. I posted a comment on FB's page, but haven't gotten on my home computer to see if there was a response.

Timo47

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The Facebook apps on both Windows Phone and W10 Mobile were created by Microsoft. Those apps stopped being updated a long time ago and you could no longer find them in the store. These have now all stopped working. I was still using the Microsoft version on my L950 and it started throwing up errors this week. Now it displays a message on startup saying you need to update to the newer version.

However, if you are on W10 Mobile, there's an official app from Facebook itself (the same one that you can install on your PC) that is still supported. There's also a beta version of that same app, which gets new features first. But you don't need to use the beta version to use Facebook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss