What you will reply when.......

Amir Maqsood1

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
I am using Lumia, Once while going to office one of my colleague asked me that he also want to buy Lumia, how much is this one and more. Now what will be your answer if anyone asks you to give him suggestion for buying Lumia or say Windows Phone?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I would recommend one. I used to have the Lumia Icon and loved it.

The problem is that Windows Mobile is pretty much defunct, so getting support would be hard. Also, because Windows Mobile is defunct app support has pretty much tanked.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd say, "Look, you used to have two to three main players in the market and, now, there's only two. Apple or Android."
"With Android you can do whatever you like but the notifications and app access may just turn your phone into a pile of slow, awful, terrible rubbish so be prepared to learn a little!"
"With Apple you do it their way or no way at all. You cannot just plug your phone, into a computer, then drag and drop files. Forget that. But it's a small tad bit easier!"

I use a huawei Mate 10 pro and iPad pro. Owned a load of Windows mobiles as well so I'm okay with all platforms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3