It's 2018 Who's still using MSN Premium?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes it still is a thing if MSFT keeps it around and even updates it people are still using it, u can even still use Dialup it's atill in the software lol.??????

Haha that's awesome. My main personal email address is still msn and I enjoy it. Had it since I was a young one. I am just amazed that the rest of it was a thing still.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by libra89
Originally Posted by cowboy6201
Yes it still is a thing if MSFT keeps it around and even updates it people are still using it, u can even still use Dialup it's atill in the software lol.

Haha that's awesome. My main personal email address is still msn and I enjoy it. Had it since I was a young one. I am just amazed that the rest of it was a thing still.

I 1St got from a Gateway rep with a computer I bought the rep was trying to get me to take AOL but I wanted MSN dialup, then a year later when I got DSL Verizon was offering the MSN Premium for Broadband for free and I've had it ever since but paying for it now.

Internaut

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Stopped my subscription a couple of years back. I don't know why Microsoft keep taking peoples' money for this, as it doesn't really offer anything.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Stopped my subscription a couple of years back. I don't know why Microsoft keep taking peoples' money for this, as it doesn't really offer anything.

Microsoft as a company exists for one reason: to make money. Why wouldn't they keep taking people's money if the people keep giving it to them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs