I have not been able to print from Office to a PDF for a while, today I began looking into it. Does or has anyone else have/had this issue?
    Do you know of a fix?

TIA
    - Bob
    07-06-2018 11:36 AM
    I frequently use the MS Print to PDF option, I have noticed it hasn’t worked recently. After researching this and doing some of my own troubleshooting I have found that I cannot print a PDF using MS Print to PDF to any drive mapped to Office365 One Drive. A few examples are below:

1. Printed an Excel file to a PDF file in my Documents folder (mapped to Office365 One Drive) – failed no file created
    2. Printed an Excel file to a PDF file on my Desktop (mapped to Office365 One Drive) – failed no file created
    3. Printed a web page to a PDF file on my Desktop (mapped to Office365 One Drive) – failed no file created
    4. Printed an Excel file to a PDF file in my Music folder (not mapped) – success file created
    5. Printed a web page to a PDF file in my Pictures folder (not mapped) – success file created

Interesting - the researching continues...
    07-06-2018 12:18 PM
    good luck! :)

I just did it, printing to a onedrive folder on my computer. I have office 365 home subscription
    07-08-2018 04:29 AM