Why does the background of my Windows 10 Laptop keep changing back to the very first picture I used?

AelitaRose

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I have been having this problem for a while now. This happens whenever I change my wallpaper(from the first picture that I used of course), and when I restart or shut down and power it back up. I was wanting to know what may be causing this and how can I fix it.

AelitaRose

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
I change it two different ways. The first way I change my desktop background is by right-clicking and then I click personalize. The second way I change it is by going to settings, then personalization, then backgrounds.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I change it two different ways. The first way I change my desktop background is by right-clicking and then I click personalize. The second way I change it is by going to settings, then personalization, then backgrounds.
I was thinking maybe one way would stick more than another. I'm not sure if there is a registry error that is doing this. It would not hurt to try. I will try to remember to look into it and get back to you.

Edit...I did find this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ld-image/72db247b-c41a-425c-a9b5-d8c62c12e055

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb