Can you link an Android phone without installing the Microsoft Launcher?

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyway to link Android with Windows 10 (specifically I'm using the current Fast Ring Insider build) without installing the Microsoft Launcher? I'm not saying I won't end up using it, but currently I just wanted to try out some of that functionality but I don't know if I want it changing my experience on my phone entirely.

Brandon Bakker

Sep 30, 2018
Visit site
I'm not sure if you can do the link without it, but you don't need to set the Microsoft Launcher as your actual launcher, it just needs you to install it. After that you can continue using your old launcher.

Dwaine Fissenden

Mar 23, 2019
Visit site
Yes you can!!!

Is there anyway to link Android with Windows 10 (specifically I'm using the current Fast Ring Insider build) without installing the Microsoft Launcher? I'm not saying I won't end up using it, but currently I just wanted to try out some of that functionality but I don't know if I want it changing my experience on my phone entirely.

install Microsoft "your phone companion" on the play store i noticed that is what is required if that don't work do what i did install Microsoft launcher then link your phone to it and just remover the launcher make sure "your phone companion" app stays installed after then complete !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes