"Your Phone" app Build 1809

MatthewR413

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
So I just updated to 1809 eager to try this phone sync stuff. Is anyone else thinking "What kind of garbage is this?" Still can't text photos to someone, sync takes forever. It just feels like a very very poorly executed app and the android companion app has really slowed my phone down. This also feels unnecessary since you can text through your browser and android. I find the recent photo sync feature much more useful than SMS.

MatthewR413

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Also, just because this "Your Phone" app makes me so mad, PushBullet has been around for years and "Your Phone" is still 100x's worse.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Ironically, I am just trying this app out for the first time. I installed the latest version of the Android app on my phone but the PC app says I need the latest version of the phone software so I cannot actually get this to work.

MatthewR413

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I had about 30 mins of playing with the app on my phone and windows because the windows app doesn't do a very good job of syncing to the mobile app. I just sat there clicking refresh and eventually it went. Sorely disappointed. Your phone and computer need to be on the same wifi too, which again, the Andraid messaging and Pushbullet don't require this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos