Loving the new clipboard

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Have been testing the new Clipboard and have to say its the best thing to hit Windows since OneNote and OneDrive.

Having the ability to have multiple items in memory rather than just the latest item is great, along with the new sniping tool it has made a massive difference, and given I only have one device (My SP4) I am missing out on the cross device (Cloud) ability.

And yes it is easy to access in tablet mode without using the Windows key strokes, just bring up the virtual keyboard and look for the small clipboard icon on the top on the left hand side, it brings up the screen that the keystrokes brings up.

I have been involved in cloud computing since before the word "Cloud" was commonly used (Since 1997) and had many small programs to "Auto type" text into fields for new customers, the new Clipboard is a great addition to Windows, well done MS.

Do remember that if you just add to clipboard, the items are only in short term memory, turn off your PC and they have gone, if you want to keep items then you need to pin them.

Now all I need is a small Surface (That can handle telephony) so I have multiple devices to use it with.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99