Reset Issues

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
So today I tried a hard reset, since I'd never done one on my L950 before, well since I got it. Trying to see if battery life and general stability improves as a result.

Anyway, I'm having a couple of problems with the reset, namely two.

The first is all apps I've bought are not loading. I'm getting an error, and they do not show up in my store apps list, actually everything that I've gotten prior to around 2015 has been purged somehow, while I can find orders for bought apps, which still shows that I've paid for them.

Now, this is rather annoying, bought apps that are still available show up in the store as available for purchase again. I can't find a solution at all.

Second issue is that facebook doesn't appear to sync contacts anymore. Only annoyance about this is that I can't get photos for most of my contacts now, making the people app and tile look rather lonely.

Anyone have any advice or solutions?
Thanks

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
When you say your Stores app list do you mean "My library" in the store app?

Also I presume you used the same Microsoft account after reseting the phone?

Lastly did you restore or add the Microsoft account via accounts in settings after the phone loaded the start screen?

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
When you say your Stores app list do you mean "My library" in the store app?

Also I presume you used the same Microsoft account after reseting the phone?

Lastly did you restore or add the Microsoft account via accounts in settings after the phone loaded the start screen?

Yep, the "my library" part of the store app, there's nothing there older than 2015 and a lot of other apps have disappeared.

Microsoft account is the same and has been added as normal. It's in the accounts thing as the default, i.e. can't be removed.

Thing about the apps list is that it's not the phone, it's the same wherever I check, something has happened with MS's backend.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep, the "my library" part of the store app, there's nothing there older than 2015 and a lot of other apps have disappeared.

Microsoft account is the same and has been added as normal. It's in the accounts thing as the default, i.e. can't be removed.

Thing about the apps list is that it's not the phone, it's the same wherever I check, something has happened with MS's backend.

Looks like a back end change... maybe contact Microsoft and see what they have to say?

Before we could check "my library" via Microsoft.com and the microsoft account used on the phone. Through which you could push the install to the phone... but that went away with WM10...

I had a look and they may re-add that feature (or maybe not) as there has been a few changes with device management.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa