My hard drive failed help

Jimmymac01

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
I bought windows 10 it came as a usb thumb drive i boot to it it asks 64 or 32 bit i click on 64 it loads to the choose language window i click next and it takes me to a window that has an install option and a repair option when i click on install it goes to a blank window then back to the install page. I choose the repair optionit gives me troubleshoot option or turn off pc. Then I have system restore go back to previous version system image recovery startup repair command prompt as options do I use command prompt cuz it seems to be the only thing that allows me to do anything can anyone please help

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought windows 10 it came as a usb thumb drive i boot to it it asks 64 or 32 bit i click on 64 it loads to the choose language window i click next and it takes me to a window that has an install option and a repair option when i click on install it goes to a blank window then back to the install page. I choose the repair optionit gives me troubleshoot option or turn off pc. Then I have system restore go back to previous version system image recovery startup repair command prompt as options do I use command prompt cuz it seems to be the only thing that allows me to do anything can anyone please help

Welcome to the forums. How old is the PC? The drive, if it's a spinning disk drive, may just be worn out and you should be able to replace it with another HDD or even an SSD, and then install Windows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99