I bought windows 10 it came as a usb thumb drive i boot to it it asks 64 or 32 bit i click on 64 it loads to the choose language window i click next and it takes me to a window that has an install option and a repair option when i click on install it goes to a blank window then back to the install page. I choose the repair optionit gives me troubleshoot option or turn off pc. Then I have system restore go back to previous version system image recovery startup repair command prompt as options do I use command prompt cuz it seems to be the only thing that allows me to do anything can anyone please help
    12-21-2018 02:17 AM
    I bought windows 10 it came as a usb thumb drive i boot to it it asks 64 or 32 bit i click on 64 it loads to the choose language window i click next and it takes me to a window that has an install option and a repair option when i click on install it goes to a blank window then back to the install page. I choose the repair optionit gives me troubleshoot option or turn off pc. Then I have system restore go back to previous version system image recovery startup repair command prompt as options do I use command prompt cuz it seems to be the only thing that allows me to do anything can anyone please help
    Welcome to the forums. How old is the PC? The drive, if it's a spinning disk drive, may just be worn out and you should be able to replace it with another HDD or even an SSD, and then install Windows.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    12-22-2018 10:34 AM