Dell’s Cyber Monday in Julysaves you up to 50%!
    I am running an up-to-date Windows 10 install on a high res dual 3820x 2160 monitor setup.

When I log into [RDP] my clients Windows Server 2012v2 machine the icons on the desktop are HUGE. The program menus look sort of OK (I can work with them) but icons internal to the programs are tiny tiny. It won't let me change the resolution from a remote session.xvideos xnxx xxx

Is this a problem with my setup? If so please give any guidance. I've tried to muck around with the RDP settings and can't seem to get to anything that works.

Or is this more likely problem with the specific program I am using not being able to use higher resolutions? If so I'll need to contact their support. [It's an industry specific program].

I know I can just reduce the resolution on my laptop and external monitor to match the remote machine but that seems like a really clunky way to handle this. I use programs at my office that can take full advantage of this resolution.

Thanks.
    Last edited by JigneshTapase; 07-11-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    07-09-2019 03:01 AM
    I have a similar setup. If I RDP to my server using my "low resolution" laptop screen, disconnect, then later RDP back into the server, this time with my laptop using a "high resolution" external monitor, then I am presented with those large icons etc. on the server.

To regain the high resolution RDP, I have to reboot the server.

Did you or someone else RDP into the server using a low resolution screen? Are you able to reboot your client's server to check?
    07-10-2019 02:33 AM