Dell’s Cyber Monday in Julysaves you up to 50%!
    I've updated an old pc from windows 7 to 10. After an update that occured a few days ago, when I click the power button, the pc loads, gets into the pin stage. And when I try to login, it does nothing but a short flash that appears as if you'd click f5 in a brower, but really quick.

I've no options in the menu, but to shutdown the computer manually from power button. The computer always gets very noisy. As if I'd run a game on max settings and the pc would work at its 100% capability.xvideos xnxx xxx

How can I reformat/login/do anything? I've no way to reach safe mode, nor the windows screen, as I have no options available. Where the power icon appears, it only tells me something about power consumption. Which lets me do nothings.

It also restarts itself after a while, or when I fail my pin a couple of times
    Last edited by JainJude; 07-14-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    07-13-2019 05:25 AM
    I've updated an old pc from windows 7 to 10. After an update that occured a few days ago, when I click the power button, the pc loads, gets into the pin stage. And when I try to login, it does nothing but a short flash that appears as if you'd click f5 in a brower, but really quick.

I've no options in the menu, but to shutdown the computer manually from power button. The computer always gets very noisy. As if I'd run a game on max settings and the pc would work at its 100% capability.

How can I reformat/login/do anything? I've no way to reach safe mode, nor the windows screen, as I have no options available. Where the power icon appears, it only tells me something about power consumption. Which lets me do nothings.

It also restarts itself after a while, or when I fail my pin a couple of times
    Have you tried using the Windows 10 install media and using a restore point?

When you boot into the install media, chose the repair option.

Then Troubleshoot -> Advanced -> System restore.
    07-13-2019 05:20 PM