So I was recently forced to upgrade to 1903, which is always a nice feeling.
    Upon actually updating my system, my monitor colours are EXTREMELY off and there's banding everywhere. Every color seems to have turned way darker and WAY too saturated.

Did some quick googling, noticed that it's been a thing for atleast 3 months, tried the two fixes I found regarding the Task Schedueler disabling the color profile loading on startup and whatnot, nothing changed.
    I'd like to be actually able to read red text again, because right now the saturation is so blown out of proportion that any red text turns into illegible lightsabers.

Do I have any options in regards to potential fixes or do I have to wait 3 to 9 months for Windows to maybe find a fix for this?
    07-30-2019 01:42 AM
    So I was recently forced to upgrade to 1903, which is always a nice feeling.
    Upon actually updating my system, my monitor colours are EXTREMELY off and there's banding everywhere. Every color seems to have turned way darker and WAY too saturated.

Did some quick googling, noticed that it's been a thing for atleast 3 months, tried the two fixes I found regarding the Task Schedueler disabling the color profile loading on startup and whatnot, nothing changed.
    I'd like to be actually able to read red text again, because right now the saturation is so blown out of proportion that any red text turns into illegible lightsabers.

Do I have any options in regards to potential fixes or do I have to wait 3 to 9 months for Windows to maybe find a fix for this?
    07-30-2019 01:42 AM
    Have you tried rolling back to the previous version of Windows 10?

I have also merged both threads.
    07-30-2019 06:19 AM