WhatsApp - Moving from WM10 (Lumia 950) to iOS.

JapeX-Brz

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

After 8 years using all sorts of Windows devices, i've decided to move to iOS since there no new hardware in the near future.

But the app i use the most is WhatsApp and im not finding how to migrate data (chat history and media) to my new iPhone.

Does anyone how if its possible?

Thanks

malvo26

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat but I switched to Samsung A20 (Android) because I was not willing to spend so much on a cellphone without knowing if I would like it. There is no way of migrating Whatsapp data from Windows Mobile to a different operating system. You can google it but I tried without any success.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

After 8 years using all sorts of Windows devices, i've decided to move to iOS since there no new hardware in the near future.

But the app i use the most is WhatsApp and im not finding how to migrate data (chat history and media) to my new iPhone.

Does anyone how if its possible?

Thanks

You should be able to do a cloud back up to onedrive and pull that down on ios providing you use the same phone number + onedrive account.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Messages are encrypted. This will either be impossible or require a special backup, or key process. I think with signal technology, both sides store keys. And if that's the case, it will be impossible.
That also means the CIA can't access your stuff tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea