Colour change to win10 background.

MaurieT

Sep 9, 2019
Visit site
Hi,I am 82 yrs old and quite PC savvy but not an expert by any means.My question is this. I have tried to adjust all of the Background Settings that I can find but I cannot find the answer to my problem. The background that I am trying to change, is the actual canvas that win10 runs on. Even on this page the top section carrying the Toolbars and Address Bar is a off white/pink like colour. It appears on most of my pages if not all. Is this the normal colour or can I change it? If so what is the setting for it? Attached are 2 examples of my problem.
Thanking you for any help offered.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately missing the pictures because this is your first post. Maybe an admin will be nice to let the pictures through.

gmoore114

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
All can be changed. The best solution is to first know the correct names of the areas you want to change.
taskbar -the taskbar, start menu and action center are usually the same color
title bar is what you called the address bar and is the accent color you select.
You can select where you want the accent color to be with checkboxes 'title bar' and/or 'Start, taskbar, and action center'

first select a theme and build on that

It is easier to search for results than try to explain Windows 10 colors but you have to know the correct names.
It will be a little confusing because this has changed a little with different updates to windows.
All this is in settings, personalization.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99