windows not recovering from sleep.

thinktank24

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
event viewer.jpgHi, guys, I've been using win 10 ver1803 for some time now with no issues.
however, after updating to version 1903 my computer doesn't recover from sleep mode, it tries, fails then shuts down and restarts.

Ive updated the graphic drivers etc no help, anyway please see attached screenshot of 'event viewer' screengrab. for clues

ps where can i post screenshots?

EventData

BugcheckCode 160
BugcheckParameter1 0x608
BugcheckParameter2 0xffffa401ba75a018
BugcheckParameter3 0x0
BugcheckParameter4 0x0
SleepInProgress 4
PowerButtonTimestamp 0
BootAppStatus 3221225473
Checkpoint 16
ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 1
CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
CheckpointStatus 0

Thanks M

Last edited:

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
You can post images via advanced options, OR using the picture frame icon on the posting box.

imageupload.jpg

PS You will be missing some of the options that I have (Moderator functions), but you should see the picture frame.

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
It's a shame no one knows what's going on. I'm having the same issue. Brand new laptop. Got all the updates, and it when I open the cover after sleep, it just has a black screen. The keyboard backlight is on, telling me the PC is on, and the cooling fan revs up, and it gets hot. I have to shut it down and restart to get it recovered.

Very frustrating. I believe it's an issue Microsoft needs to fix. I'll put in the bug report with Microsoft and see if there's a response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99