Installation menu after update

Malikok

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Im gonna ask a real dumb quation but still, i want to know if a malicious thing going in my pc:smile:
Soo i rebooted my pc because i was having issues with my wifi connection
And its apparently updated (build 18362.836) in the background before i rebooted the pc,
After the reboot i entered my password and it took me to some menu (looks like some installation screen, that's why i wonder about it)
i didnt really paid attetion (that's why i don't know what was that :D) but from what i can remember it asked me to connect to the internet and after i connected i pressed next and it took me to microsoft account login screen, i dont have microsoft account so i hit the skip at thew buttom and it just took me to my desktop
i cant find anything related to it, so is it part of some update and if it dose, what is the update/why i needed that screen?

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I just rebooted my computer and got a similar menu. I checked to see I got the same update as you and yes I had it. It was a windows feature. the title was to get more out of windows or something like that with the ability to skip or continue. Nothing to worry about.

However, if you are still concerned about it, you can restore to a restore point prior to the update to check it out more closely at the next update.

Malikok

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I just rebooted my computer and got a similar menu. I checked to see I got the same update as you and yes I had it. It was a windows feature. the title was to get more out of windows or something like that with the ability to skip or continue. Nothing to worry about.

However, if you are still concerned about it, you can restore to a restore point prior to the update to check it out more closely at the next update.

Thank you so much for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro