I'm not having any success connecting my HK Invoke to my new Phillips Hue lights. Can anyone confirm that the Hue Bridge/Hub is required in order for HK Invoke integration to work?

There's no mention of the Bridge/Hub being a requirement on the Hue website:
    https://forums.windowscentral.com/e?...token=9fFbgkER
    05-30-2020 04:07 AM
    if the bulbs are the newer wifi/bluetooth ones, then I believe all you need to do is to install the hue skill. but.it seems microsoft is pulling support for smarthome devices this includes the skills. .

see the following https://www.windowscentral.com/corta...ana-experience
    05-30-2020 06:23 AM
    I'll answer my own question for the benefit of the one other person out there who may still care :)

My conclusion is the Hue Bridge is required in order to control lights using the Harman Kardon Invoke. I decided to buy a Hue bridge, and once I set up my bulbs and named them within the Hue app (ex "living room light"), voice commands on the Harman Kardon Invoke instantly started working.

As for microsoft removing the Connected Home features from Cortana... As long as the Cortana Skills are set up before you install Windows 10 v2004 on your computer, then the Connected Home features will continue to work after you install v2004. The only problem is if you need to change a setting after you install v2004, then you are SOL. (For example, I forgot to set my weather default to Celcius before installing v2004...and now I can't change it because that setting was in the Cortana Notebook, and the Cortana Notebook no longer exists).
    06-16-2020 09:58 PM