What's your mail client on your Windows10 PC ?

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I don't use one. I leave all my email online making it easier for all my devices and computers to see them. the biggest advantage is don't have to worry about backing them up when changing computers or losing them if the computer crashes.

in the past I used outlook

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Outlook in Office365. All email is IMAP so always available on all devices.

Since I don't trust ANY email service completely to not lose something, I also use Mailstore to archive everything on one local PC without removing them from the IMAP servers.

Since I don't trust FREE email services to not snoop or monetize, my main email address is thru namecheap using a domain name I own.

Last edited:

Hendri Hendri

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
i have many free gmail account for my private usage, previously, I used windows mail to handle these accounts, but it seems like the incoming email always takes time. Now, I'm trying eM client, which seems to be lighter. Still on trial period. Unfortunately, we can only combine all inbox, but not for the junk folder (which windows mail not able to do it as well)

for my works' email, I'm using outlook 365

If any other recommendation, pls shared

thx :)

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
i have many free gmail account for my private usage, previously, I used windows mail to handle these accounts, but it seems like the incoming email always takes time. Now, I'm trying eM client, which seems to be lighter. Still on trial period. Unfortunately, we can only combine all inbox, but not for the junk folder (which windows mail not able to do it as well)

for my works' email, I'm using outlook 365

If any other recommendation, pls shared

thx :)

I forgot about newton mail. I use it for my android phones and love it. there is a windows version. It is not cheap and it has recently gotten a new life after it was almost shut down a second time. If I was going to use an email client for windows today, it would be it. I have four different accounts (yahoo, gmail, outlook, and mail) with it and have access to all the folders within each account including the junk folder. I am assuming the windows version works like the android version. maybe check it out if looking.

Hendri Hendri

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I forgot about newton mail. I use it for my android phones and love it. there is a windows version. It is not cheap and it has recently gotten a new life after it was almost shut down a second time. If I was going to use an email client for windows today, it would be it. I have four different accounts (yahoo, gmail, outlook, and mail) with it and have access to all the folders within each account including the junk folder. I am assuming the windows version works like the android version. maybe check it out if looking.

Hello

I've quick looked into the newton mail, and you're right, it's quite expensive with their annually subscription compare to eM Client lifetime upgrade pricing. If we consider that newton mail's subscription also included for ios and android devices, maybe it's more cheaper compare to eM client (not sure if this correct or not).

revision for eM client : it can also showed the unified folder for junk folder

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I've quick looked into the newton mail, and you're right, it's quite expensive with their annually subscription compare to eM Client lifetime upgrade pricing. If we consider that newton mail's subscription also included for ios and android devices, maybe it's more cheaper compare to eM client (not sure if this correct or not).

revision for eM client : it can also showed the unified folder for junk folder

unless the new owners change things, one subscription fee for everything, this includes the skill to have alexa to read all your emails :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism