In 2021 can i fully use my lymia 550 ?

shahrukh khan204

Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
I want to use my lumia 550 as per full time . With personal email and contact number both gmail and Outlook mail. It is safe or someone hack my phone. Please Dan and others reply me

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I want to use my lumia 550 as per full time . With personal email and contact number both gmail and Outlook mail. It is safe or someone hack my phone. Please Dan and others reply me

Yes, you can still use it with caveats.

1)Lumia 550 has been discontinued

2)it will no longer get O/S updates

3)You most likely will not be able to access the store for apps as it would be running an old version of the store.

4)In terms of security it depends, if you connect to open WiFi spots then can be at risk from "man in the middle" attacks. If you are connecting to secure WiFi connections then the chances are slim.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
FWIW, I'm still using my 950 -a phone released at the same time as the 550, full time. Good luck with yours. I use Outlook and Comcast email. I'm guessing hackers are spending little time on Lumia schemes these days. Guessing only -as ever, so I surf the web as cautiously as ever. (You may get more 550-focused response on the Windows Phone forum, though not likely)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism