Hello everyone, I use a Samsung Galaxy A750F running Android-10 and would like to know how to project/stream what's happening on the phone's screen to a Windows-10 PC without using any third-party app. Is this possible? If so, I will greatly appreciate detailed requirements and procedures. Thanks.
    06-09-2021 06:55 AM
    Hello everyone, I use a Samsung Galaxy A750F running Android-10 and would like to know how to project/stream what's happening on the phone's screen to a Windows-10 PC without using any third-party app. Is this possible? If so, I will greatly appreciate detailed requirements and procedures. Thanks.
    The simplest answer is it depends.... as you would need a WiFi card or adapter that enables that functionality. BUT they usually only have output functionality these days i.e. allowing people to connect to other displays Wirelessly.

You would be better of getting a Miracast receiver / adapter / dongle for your monitor or TV if you use a TV as a monitor otherwise you are looking at a very complicated HDMI-passthrough(esque) set up.

If you only have one input then you will have to use a HDMI switch.

The only other option is to use Your Phone app that comes pre-built in Windows 10 give you don't want to use third party apps.
    06-09-2021 11:19 PM