How to project Android phone screen to Windows PC screen

Fulani Filot

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, I use a Samsung Galaxy A750F running Android-10 and would like to know how to project/stream what's happening on the phone's screen to a Windows-10 PC without using any third-party app. Is this possible? If so, I will greatly appreciate detailed requirements and procedures. Thanks.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I use a Samsung Galaxy A750F running Android-10 and would like to know how to project/stream what's happening on the phone's screen to a Windows-10 PC without using any third-party app. Is this possible? If so, I will greatly appreciate detailed requirements and procedures. Thanks.

The simplest answer is it depends.... :grincry: as you would need a WiFi card or adapter that enables that functionality. BUT they usually only have output functionality these days i.e. allowing people to connect to other displays Wirelessly.

You would be better of getting a Miracast receiver / adapter / dongle for your monitor or TV if you use a TV as a monitor otherwise you are looking at a very complicated HDMI-passthrough(esque) set up.

If you only have one input then you will have to use a HDMI switch.

The only other option is to use Your Phone app that comes pre-built in Windows 10 give you don't want to use third party apps.

Fulani Filot

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your input, I just discovered that the solution is to get "Samsung Flow" installed on both my phone and a Windows PC; configured properly on both, I can now stream my phone's screen onto my PC's screen...along with sound too. What I wanna do next is try it on a Windows PC that has a touchscreen, to see if touch commands on the PC screen will yield corresponding responses on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077