Twitchy/blink-happy, reluctant mouse cursor all of a sudden

Fulani Filot

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello great members of this forum, I've got a weird anomaly on my HP All-In-One 27-p014 desktop which I use to edit/produce videos (with Adobe Premiere Pro CC2018). All of a sudden the mouse cursor blinks erratically whenever I move the wired optical mouse; the blinking is so frequent that when I move the mouse rapidly, the cursor momentarily disappears before reappearing with rapid blink rates. At one point, the cursor refused to follow my movements of the mouse even after restarting the PC.

My Kaspersky Internet Security hasn't detected any malware activity. I ran at admin-mode (using command prompt) the "sfc /scannow" utility but found no anomalous issues. At this point, I'm convinced that "I don't know what's going on" and would like for any of you to help me interpret/diagnose what's going on with the mouse system. Thanks.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Uninstall your Mouse driver and restart your computer. On restart mouse driver automatically installed. Open your "PowerShell as Admin" and write this line.
"dism.exe /online /cleanup-image / restorehealth" and wait till the process complete successfully. Now restart your computer and i hope your problem will be solved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3