Windows 10 Update Problem

dhuchi Mishra

May 21, 2022
Visit site
Hello friends. I am facing lots of problems due to Windows 10 update since I purchased my laptop. I followed "Group Policy Editor" method several times. But still that creepy window for restarting appears with options "Wait an hour" or "Restart now" in-between while working. I am unable to install Latex and Matlab software for this. I have DOS version of HP laptop. It is coming frequently now, I have to follow this Group Policy Editor method for stopping the Windows update each time before connecting to the internet. I am unable to do my online works. Kindly suggest some ways.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Windows 10 have "Pause Updates" option in windows update in which you can stop updating windows for 7 days or a month. Try that or you can also try to stop windows update in "Services". Open search and type "Run" then "services.msc" Services windows open locate "Windows Update" double click to open its properties and change "Startup Type" to "Disable"... I hope your problem will be solved...

dhuchi Mishra

May 21, 2022
Visit site
@interlocutor1980
I did that. But after 1 day once again it's coming. Automatically it has downloaded and installed some updates and it is asking to restart. Last year I did restart and I got BSOD error and I lost the back-up in my hard disk. I want to stop it for 5 to 6 months for doing very urgent works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3