Just installed W11 Beta on my Dell XPS 13 9350 (2016)

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
And I didn't do a single thing to try and circumvent the restrictions, etc. The build number is 22000.65.

Previous builds failed but I never got the "your system is not compatible" message, either.

Let's see if I get the final build eventually

nunoprime5900

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
And I didn't do a single thing to try and circumvent the restrictions, etc. The build number is 22000.65.

Previous builds failed but I never got the "your system is not compatible" message, either.

Let's see if I get the final build eventually

How's it been running for you? I have the developer edition and have been considering trying W11 on it but not too sure I'd be able to.

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
How's it been running for you? I have the developer edition and have been considering trying W11 on it but not too sure I'd be able to.
Well, I'm sad to say, the dream is over.

A couple days ago, for no apparent reason, the W11 installation went into an endless boot loop with only a "Preparing automatic repair" message. No method I tried to get out of the situation did any good.

In the end, I formatted the drive and reinstalled W10.

Then when I went into Windows Insider Program settings, I got the "Your PC is not compatible with Windows 11" message, however, upon actually changing the settings to be on the Beta channel, that message changed to something like "your PC will not work optimally" but it nevertheless allowed me to download W11.

However, the original scenario came back, where after rebooting (during the W11 installation), the system failed to get past the first windows boot screen and ended up rolling back to W10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills