Windows 11 build 22000.160 Improvements and Fixes

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
I think all my fellows on this forum read the details regarding improvements and fixes page. Give your reviews that what are your experiences.
As far as I am concerned I found my system more stable. reliable and efficient.

peconicgp

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So since I upgraded to Win 11 on my PC my system has been relatively stable and all working as expected with two issues.

#1 is that my task bar doesn't show when I hover my mouse over it on my second screen. Only my first screen works as expected. On my second screen I must move my mouse to the bottom of the screen and right click to get the task bar to show.

#2 is that ever since I made the change Facebook and to a lesser degree YouTube do not really work in Edge or Chrome and I tried FireFox with the same result. Facebook just never loads pages unless the page if left to load for about 10 minutes and YouTube is playing everything at low resolution. I have checked my internet speeds and they seem to be appropirate for YouTube and Facebook. On my laptop with win 10 everything works fine. This started immediately after i installed WIn 11 and for the life of me can't figure out what the issue is.

If anyone has had a simmilar expierence and figured out a fix please let me know.
Dell XPS tower 8930.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Facing the same problem in my various machines like Toshiba, HP, Dell and Acer running windows 11. There is a bug and Microsoft is working on it so this will be solved in Upcoming builds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6