Post your Windows 8 Start Screen.

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Here is the the thread to post your windows 8 screen set ups and soon to be Windows Phone 8 ones.

Here is one I took this morning. I have a more refined start screen but i'm not at my computer now.

So my current one is similar to this
BwL8t.png

2WCqo.jpg

So what does yours look like?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate to go slightly off topic so quick, but on the start screen can you create 'groups' of icons (not formatted lists), as in you click on a single icon and it takes you to a page with more icons that you have grouped there?

So, let's say I want all my Adobe apps in a single group (yeah, I know RT can't use regular programs, humor me), and then when I click on that single group icon it takes me to all of the adobe app program icons.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I hate to go slightly off topic so quick, but on the start screen can you create 'groups' of icons (not formatted lists), as in you click on a single icon and it takes you to a page with more icons that you have grouped there?
No, sorry. It's basically just a full-screen start menu that scrolls right+left with categories you can name :p I do like the idea of "groups" though. Almost like folders. I wonder if that can be created through an app?

amakj.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz